WFA members are involved in many different aspects of ‘Remembering’, ranging from their own research into family, military or social history, through the maintenance of memorials and visiting battlefield sites, to writing or giving talks. The WFA has a great camaraderie, with members – some of whom are real subject-matter experts – sharing information, and perpetuating the memory of 1914 -18 through education. We would love to welcome you as a member.
Benefits of membership
- New members welcome pack.
- Three copies per year of our high-quality journal, ‘Stand-To!’
- Three copies per year of our in-house magazine, Bulletin. See Publications for more information.
- Access to Branded Commodities.
- Access to our renowned collection of trench maps.
- A right to vote and stand for election at both Branch and Association level.
Becoming a member
Joining the Association could not be easier. Once you have completed the process your benefits will start immediately. Subscriptions vary depending on where you live, as our primary cost is the production and mailing of the journals from the UK.